Fun, fast and competitive, canoe polo is a great way to keep fit and use up all that energy.
Edge has set up a polo programme, in partnership with the London Boroughs of Ealing and Hounslow. We’re focusing on an adult team but youths (over 14) are welcome to join in.
Join the West London Canoe Polo team!
- full training provided (suitable for those new to paddling, but you must be able to swim at least 50m)
- expert coaching from canoe polo pros
- friendlies with other clubs
- trips to watch canoe polo matches and tournaments
- top-end carbon fibre canoe polo boats
You can take part in pay&play sessions (£10 each) to see how you like it. Or come for free - join Edge as a member.
Training takes place at Brentford Lock: Monday at 7pm during the summer, and some weekend sessions throughout the winter. Please check the calendar for dates.
Contact us to get started.