Membership with Edge
Anyone keen to build on the basics or explore the more unusual disciplines of paddlesport is welcome to join Edge as a member.
Members of Edge enjoy:
- A weekly session (Thames/canal/pool/other)
- Opportunities to explore all mainstream canoeing disciplines
- Over 10 club trips per year
- At least 5 social events each year
- Access to all equipment and coaching
- Up to 50% off BCU-accredited club courses
- Discounts with local suppliers & eating places
Download the Edge membership form 2013.
Any queries, feel free to contact the Membership Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our partner organisation, Brentford Boating Arch offers daily taster sessions, perfect for picking up foundation skills. If you’re a beginner we’d recommend you start there before committing to membership.
Can’t commit but want to go on trips
If you fancy going on trips and not club nights then membership can still work for you. To discuss what you want to get out of your ideal canoeing club do get in touch!