Introduction to EDGE
Formed out of a partnership with Brentford FC Community Sports Trust in June 2009, Edge Progressive Paddling plans to become West London’s premier, progressive Canoe Club.
Disciplines include; White water, freestyle, play boating, canoe polo, river running, surf kayaking. Plans to include Sprint, Marathon, sea kayaking, canoe and Slalom.
- Canoe Polo; Mondays 6.30-8.30pm at Brentford Finger Dock (next to Holiday Inn off Brentford High Street, TW8 8HP).
- Pool Session; Acton Baths, 4.30-6.30pm,Salisbury Street, Acton, London W3 8NW.Cost: £4.65 children; £5.65 adults. Session open to the public, everyone welcome.
- Thames Sessions; Kew Bridge, To be confirmed.
Trips & Program for the next 18 months
- Nene, Nottingham & River Tryweryn white water centres
- Rivers Dart, Etive and Tryweryn
- Surf Kayak, Bude-Cornwall, Donegal-Ireland)
- Hurley, Shepperton and Chertsey weirs
- Pool sessions (Rolling, Taster sessions)
- Adult memberships £70
- Junior memberships £30
- Concession memberships £35
- Family membership (2 adults up to 3 children) £150